- Hydrophone calibration of the free-field acoustic sensitivity from 0.03 kHz to 60 MHz, conforming with IEC 62127
- Method based on a stepped frequency (< 20 MHz) or harmonic comparison (> 20 MHz) with a reference hydrophone traceable to a National Laboratory.
- Directional response of the hydrophone at multiple orientations
- Calibration of products such as preamplifiers, attenuators, radiation force, and pulsed check source
- Calibration support for most commercial hydrophones
- Pre-calibration check for all Onda products to ensure conformance with outgoing QC criteria
These testing services are available under strict confidentiality. Our test laboratory includes all of our standard products including a hydrophone scanner, calibrated hydrophones, OptiSon, laser vibrometers, and a full complement of all necessary electronic equipment.
- IEC 60601-2-5 Ed. 3.0. Medical Electrical Equipment – Part 2-5: Particular requirements for the safety of ultrasonic physiotherapy equipment. 2009.
- IEC 60601-2-36 Ed. 1.0. Medical Electrical Equipment – Part 2-36: Particular requirements for the safety of equipment for extracorporeally induced lithotripsy. 1997.
- IEC 60601-2-37 Ed. 2.0. Medical Electrical Equipment – Part 2-37: Particular requirements for the safety of ultrasonic medical diagnostic and monitoring equipment. 2007.
- IEC 60601-2-62: Medical electrical equipment - Part 2-62: Particular requirements for the basic safety and essential performance of high intensity therapeutic ultrasound (HITU) equipment
Our capabilities rely on a solid understanding of the product design to overcome the production challenges from new products with infant processes. Taking a balanced approach in satisfying both R&D and manufacturing needs is critical to yield the right mix of quality and productivity.
A number of devices have been successfully manufactured, many designed and developed by Onda. Our manufacturing expertise ranges from full transducer assembly to component level processing.
- Component level piezo-ceramic fabrication
- Assembly and QC of transducers
- Thin film processing
- Industrial apps (e.g., NDT, wirebonding, substrate cleaning)