Onda Corporation is a leader in developing measurement instruments that serve the medical and industrial ultrasound markets. Our customers range from Fortune 10 companies to academic laboratories in South Africa. We are looking for a self-motivated Sales Engineer who can work closely with customers and Sales Partners to apply our products to a broad range of applications.
As the key product advocate, the Candidate will actively drive and manage the sales process from technology evaluation through customer success. The Candidate will assure complete customer satisfaction while operating within the framework of the Company. The Candidate will articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. The Candidate will feed back market input to develop and shape next generation products.
- Represent Products to customers and Sales Partners, ensuring great application fit.
- Negotiate with Customer to ensure both technical and commercial needs are met.
- Manage the sales ordering process to ensure all orders are accurate and complete.
- Analyze, track, and report on sales data and results, including customer commitment. Understand in detail operational aspects of the CRM system and how it is used to manage daily activities.
- Identify and define application requirements for new market opportunities.
- Generate sales collateral to help facilitate the understanding of Products.
- Assist in the coordination of tradeshow and conference participation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline required, Master’s preferred.
- 5+ years of sales or customer-interfacing experience.
- Knowledge of the medical ultrasound market and/or scientific measurement instrument field is a plus.
- Advanced data analytics skills; experience with MS Excel, Matlab, Labview is desirable. Ability to comb through data quickly to draw clear conclusions.
- Good PC and presentation skills. Must be able to work with Microsoft products (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and easily navigate the internet. Familiarity with Salesforce and QuickBooks a plus.
- Highly organized self-starter with time management skills; strong ability to handle multiple tasks and easily accommodate changing priorities.
- Professional appearance and positive attitude is a must.
Onda offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, long term disability, retirement, and bonus plan. Salary will be competitive, commensurate with individual's experience and capabilities.
Please contact: email@example.com