- Products for R&D, regulatory, and manufacturing QC
- Hydrophones, scanning tanks, radiation force balance, reference sources
- Relevant Standards: IEC 60601-2-37, 62359, 61689 and 62127-1
- Main ultrasound applications include: non-thermal, histotripsy, hyperthermia, and thermal ablation
- Clinical applications for drug delivery, tissue ablation, neuro-modulation, among others
- Relevant Standards: IEC 62555, IEC 60601-2-62, TS 62556.
- Automated hydrophone measurements to automatically report data that conform with regulatory requirements.
- Relevant standards: IEC 61689, FDA 1050.1
Solutions also available for industrial applications, including non-destructive testing, precision cleaning, sono-processing, and wire bonding.
Acoustic Output Measurements for Therapeutic Ultrasound
Samuel M. Howard, PhD, explains the purpose and role of acoustic output measurements in characterizing, documenting, and regulating therapeutic ultrasound